Job Title: Training Coordinator
An exciting, fast paced senior management opportunity!
Christies Care lives by it’s values of “do as you would be done by” which applies to all its Clients, Carers, Healthcare Assistants and office staff.
We have been providing high quality care to clients across England for over 30 years. Rated as outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for the service it provides.
According to the Best Companies Survey, we are in the:
- Top 5 best Health & Social companies to work for in the UK.
- Top 50 best companies to work for in the East of England.
- Top 100 best companies to work for in the UK.
We are looking for a Training Coordinator who can teach groups of carers on a weekly basis the skills that they need to be a success. This includes teaching trainees and refreshing our existing carers with the knowledge they need to continue to provide excellent person centered care.
The role itself is very rewarding; meeting new people frequently, teaching them the skills needed for their career and providing them with advice when they need once out in the field. Seeing people grow because of your training and then apply that to improve someone’s quality of life is a truly remarkable experience.
You will be willing to learn, flexible, compassionate, excellent at communicating across all mediums, and able to work as part of a team and independently. To be successful in this role you will embrace and demonstrate our values:
- Do as you would be done by
- Bring positive energy
- Be outstanding
- Do what you say you will do
What we offer
- Family run organisation for over 30 years; our staff are welcoming, friendly and enjoy their jobs which is very important to us
- You will have countless opportunities to learn and develop
- Working for an organisation rated as outstanding by the Care Quality Commission
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing for every year of service up to 30 days
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle scheme
- Employee discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Profit related pay
- Flexible and hybrid working
This job description sets out the main duties and responsibilities of the job holder. It does not constitute an exhaustive or comprehensive list and the job holder may be required to carry out any additional tasks as and when requested to do so by their manager.
This job description may be reviewed or changed from time to time according to the needs of the Company, Clients, Healthcare Assistants and Recruitment and Hourly Care departments and is to be used in line with Company Policies.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Closing date 13th October 2023